Usage-specific systems include all permanent systems associated with a building that are used for a specific purpose.
When it comes to selecting a fire extinguishing system, individual factors such as the building and its function must always be considered during the design phase. At the same time, environmental damage must be avoided when extinguishing fires in an emergency, for example by the extinguishing agents used being collected in extinguishing water retention systems.
We offer our clients consulting services in the following areas:
- Laundry technology
- Industrial kitchen technology
- Compressed air systems
- Laboratory and medical technology
- Freezer technology
- Process heat supplies
- Process cooling
- Sprinkler systems in accordance with VdS
- Sprinkler systems in accordance with FM Global
- Foam extinguishing systems
- Gas extinguishing systems
- Hydrant systems
- Gas warning systems