Structured IT networks and network infrastructures practically make up the soul of a building from a communication perspective. Here, a sound vision is required when it comes to individual requirements and long-term benefits—across all media, in particular in relation to telecommunication, data flows, video streams, IP TV, and video surveillance. High standards are also needed with regard to security and fire detection technology in order to ensure comprehensive protection for people and buildings.
- Fire alarm systems in accordance with DIN EN 14675 and 0833
- PA systems in accordance with DIN EN 0833
- Smoke and heat ventilation systems
- Telecommunication systems and engineering
- Communication systems
- Structured cabling for buildings in accordance with DIN EN 50173
- Surveillance/access control systems
- Intruder alarm systems, video surveillance
- Electronic locking systems
- Antenna systems
- Network connections, fiber optics
- Security alert systems
- Emergency and hazard response systems
PTI Gebäudetechnik is furthermore a certified planner and technical risk manager for hazard response and security alert systems in accordance with DIN VDE 0827.